To approve or decline a users document, you can:
- Navigate to pending reviews and click on a users document
2. Click on ‘Approve’ to approve the document
3. Click on any of the other options (depending on the reason) to decline the document.
After approving or declining a document, you are automatically taken to the next document awaiting review. If there are no other documents to review, a prompt is displayed.
Reasons for declining a document include the following;
- Document is blurry
- Document has expired.
- User uploaded wrong document.
- User uploaded image instead of document.
- User’s address cannot be verified from the document provided