Decision data are the information and data supplied to the decision model during a loan assessment.
Decision data come from various sources such as:
- Data provided by borrower when applying from for the loan such as address, place of work, etc.
- Data extracted from the devices, such as location and other telemetric data
- Data from the Lendsqr ecosystem such as Karma, or loans with other lenders
- Data from external sources such as credit bureau and other external blacklists
- Data from analytics such as Lendsqr ML engine or partners such as Periculum
- Data from the borrower’s bank such as statement of account