Users provide their guarantor details on the app. The details provided by the users can be viewed on the Pecunia console.
To view guarantors details on Pecunia, follow the steps below:
1. Click on ‘Guarantors’ from the side navigation pane to view the following;
- Total number of guarantors
- Amount guaranteed
- Number of loans guaranteed
- Pending validation
- Summarized view of guarantors
2. Admin can ‘Filter by’;
- Phone number
Filtering a guarantor
3. Click on ‘Filter’
4. After filtering a guarantor, below details are seen;
- General Details - This section contains the details of the guarantor.
- Users - This section contains the details of the user.