On signing in to Pecunia, you are immediately taken to the homepage which is made up of the main dashboard and the side navigation pane.
The main dashboard provides a quick view of your organization's important metrics such as the total number of users, loans and savings on your platform. You also get a quick view of the most recent logins.
The side navigation pane allows you to easily access all the key sections of Pecunia. This navigation pane is divided into three sections. These sections are Customers, Businesses and Settings.
The “Customers” section contains the different pages that are used to directly view and manage your users' activities on the mobile app. From this section, an admin can;
- Easily access users' details;
- View and manage loans;
- View and manage loan requests;
- View users' savings;
- View, create and edit whitelists;
- View and add blacklists
The “Business” section of Pecunia gives you direct control over your key products and services. Here, an admin can;
- Create, edit and manage loans products;
- Create, edit and manage savings products;
- Create and edit decision models;
- View all transactions and settlement details;
- View an export relevant organisation reports;
- Manage the prepaid services account and the Nuntius disbursement account.
The “Settings” section allows admins to manage the Pecunia platform itself. This section is made up of the Preferences tab and Audit logs tab. Under the settings section, an admin can:
- Invite, activate, deactivate and delete team members;
- Edit the organisation profile;
- View audit logs to keep track of the activities of other team members.
Admins can also manage key system operations in this section. For example, an admin can
- Control the email notifications admins and users can receive;
- Set and change key 3rd-part platform keys and much more.
These services are available under the System Settings tab on the “Preferences” page.
Watch the video below to illustrate how your dashboard looks on Pecunia